Saturday, April 18, 2009

Charlie's favorite toy

This is my favorite toy, a leopard with pink spots. I love grooming it and always have it with me when I sleep.



My hoomans noticed that I am very fond of this stuffie. They would always pretend to snatch it away. Sometimes they can be so mean! But, I would not let them have it. See, these are my best "It's mine!" look. I just put on that face and they would leave me alone.



The picture of peace and contentment.
Note from Charlie's mom: The stuff toy is dirty and torn in some places, I tried so many times to throw it away but Charlie would always catch me and give that "Please don't throw it away mommy" look.

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
Good job with the "It's mine" look!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

you always have that one stuffie that's your favorite!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Charlie,
Please help!
Axl, Autumn's little brother has accidently bumped his head and has been very sick after that: vomit, seizure, hasn't eaten for a week, please, I'm begging you to visit Autumn's blog to support her and sending positive power to help for a good recovery!
http://fromautumnwithlove.blogspot.com/
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Mango, Ximui and Chubs

Suzuki said...

Hi Charlie!
Don't you let her throw it away! It's yours :)
Has your package arrived yet?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Maxie said...

Hi Suzuki,

Mom received a card from the post office last Friday to claim the package. She will get it tomorrow morning.

Love,
Charlie

White Dog Blog said...

My mom has a three times fix it rule...she sews my stuffies and makes them all healthy again three times before we even DISCUSS their demise...and I get to sit and watch as she makes the repairs just to make sure she gives me my toys back (and doesn't mess it up).

Pedro said...

Charlie,

I wouldn't mess with you and those big white teeth either! You're mom can't throw your favorite toy away!!!

Pedro

Aki and Poopie said...

oh charlie.. Moymoy's sister in Ilo-ilo, Deedee Marie, had the same look on her face. Pure angst. I'd do the same too if the hoomans take away my favorite umm... hmmm.. lechon leg? hahaha!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Hi cutie! Looks like you are enjoying your stuffie.
Come on over to our blog to pick up an award. Congrats!
XO-BabyRD & Hootie

Mason Dixie said...

what a great stuffie. Mason has a leopard just like that except not pink, she loves it.

Suzuki said...

You have been nominated at my blog to be interviewed by the fabulous Bark Kent fur next weeks Five Fur Friday. Head on over and vote when you get a chance.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx