Friday, May 8, 2009

Happiness is...

...having a mom who works at home and does not mind
(in fact, happily welcomes) a little distraction.


...playing with my stuffed toys


and destroying them



Whooops!


...having a friend to play with

...and meeting a new one.

(This is Poochie, a friend I met while mom and I were taking our nightly walk around the nieghborhood. )




14 comments:

Suzuki said...

BOL I like the way your are looking at your stuffie, kind of like... I'm gonna eat you now (insert evil bark here)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Aki and Poopie said...

yup, that's happiness alright.. but you forgot to mention about the food Charlie!

where are all the glorious food? hehe...

happy weekend!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Anonymous said...

Aw i did that to my stuffies when i was a pup :)

White Dog Blog said...

Having a mom who works at home is the best, isn't it? It would be very lonely by myself all day...and she says she doesn't know what she would do without my company.

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - ooh, we're envious, we wish our humans worked at home too! Still, we do have each other we suppose, he he he! We love the photo of you peeping from under the desk - cute overload! Tail wags - JD and Max.

Mason Dixie said...

hey Maggie and Mitch say its National Appreciate Stuffie day and you just destroyed yours!! he he.

Teddy Bear said...

Those are such great things to be thankful for.:) Poochie sure is cute. You must LOVE having your mom home with you every day.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
I agree with you!
Glad you have a happy life!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Charlie, I miss you so much.
You're so lucky pal, having mom working at home is the best gift ever to a pet!
I love the picture of you destroying your stuffie, you show your excitement and enjoyment "playing" with your toys!

Pedro said...

You are the perfect white fluffy distraction! I like to distract my mom whenever possible!

Pedro

Hansel said...

Actually the turtle that isis found was a painted turtle! the red earred slider is slightly different!

---- isis's nephews and niece--- Hansel, Benny, & tesla

Casper said...

That is happiness alright. You are one lucky pup! I wish my Mommie could work from home too.

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Charlie,
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you...hope you are having marvelous adventures.

Suzuki said...

Hi Charlie!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx