
This is what I looked like after watching my favorite Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao knocked out Ricky Hatton. Mom and I rarely watch boxing but we never miss Manny Pacquiao's fight. Most Filipinos were glued to the t.v. today, patiently enduring many annoying commercials just to watch the fight. During commercial breaks, mom would pretend to box me. Of course, I would retaliate by playfully biting her hand. Hah! I can easily take on her puny hands with these pearly whites!
It was over in a flash. It took just two rounds for the Filipino champ to beat the fighter from England. The victory was so sweet after countless arrogant words thrown at Manny these past few days. Now, the world knows who is world’s best pound-for-pound fighter. When I grow up, I would want to be like Manny.



8 comments:
wow that's great! glad you had so much fun!
We watched it too!
Congratulations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
oh Charlie! isnt Manny the best?! we are long time boxing fans and we never miss an opportunity to watch Manny. of course, manang does not have the patience for the regulart tv airings, so she and her friends organize a ppv everytime Manny has a match!
we are so proud of a man who has risen to the top of the boxing world and yet never forgets to give thanks and praise to God! what a role model! wooofffffyyy!!
drooly kisses,
Aki
Wow, I am so glad that Manny won! I would love to play pay it forward.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Hi Charlie!
I am taking aprt in Daisy's birthday contest. I am supposed to introduce a friend of mine on my blog and invite others to view their blog so that other pups can make new friends. I chose you. I hope this is ok?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Hi Charlie - we found your blog via Suzuki. What a handsome doggie you are - so white and fluffy! We love your blog - we're gonna become regular readers so we can get to know more about you! Tail wags - JD and Max.
My dad said that fight was over in the blink of an eye! He's glad he did't pay to see it!
Pedro
Hi Suzi,
No problem. I like meeting new friends. :)
Love,
Charlie
Post a Comment