Oh Charlie (he he he!) - you poor thing! Thanks for being 'man' enough to post those pictures - they made us chuckle! Still, we'd do ANYTHING for cheese too...! Tail wags - JD and Max.
helloo.. momma makes me do embarrasing things all the time too. maybe we should start charging them for the things they make us do!! sigh,the things we do for love..or yummy foods!!
Wwawawwawwaawaaaaa!!!!!!! You look soooooooooo funny dear Charlie!!!!! Your mommy is crazy like our mommy....sure them we'll be very very happy to live near for making us everything could be crazy and funny!!!!! Pooooooooooooooor us!!!!!!! ;-)))))))))))))))) we hope the cheese was very very very yummylicious!!!!!!!!!! we'll do anything for cheese!!!!! Lots of love and kisses!!!!!!
Real name: Maximilian, nicknames- Max, Maxie, and Maxie Doodle;
Angel Charlie's real name is Charles but had many nicknames including Payaba (which means love in a Filipino dialect), fur ball and Barley.
12 comments:
Haha, oops, I'm laughing with you not AT you wearing the orchid like a girl, haha!
You look like you are getting ready for the Easter parade! Charlie, WHAT was mom thinking? I hope the cheese was very delicious!
Oh Charlie (he he he!) - you poor thing! Thanks for being 'man' enough to post those pictures - they made us chuckle! Still, we'd do ANYTHING for cheese too...! Tail wags - JD and Max.
Charlie,
Cheeze makes it all worth it, I guess. Hey Charlie's Mom - I know you used a blue ribbon and all but Charlie is a boy! How was that Charlie?
Pedro
Don't be ashamed Charlie. I don't know any pp who wouldn't pose fur food :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Aren't moms so funny? My Mommy likes to dress me up too. I am so glad that you got yummy cheese as a reward.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Hi, Charlie!
What you have to do to get cheese!
But, I have to say you look adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
anything for cheese. =)
helloo..
momma makes me do embarrasing things all the time too.
maybe we should start charging them for the things they make us do!!
sigh,the things we do for love..or yummy foods!!
ichigo.
BOL! those are adorable pictures!
We love this blog!
Wags,
Benson and Gibson
did someone say cheeeeeeeeeeeeese?! i love cheese! Hey, that blue ribbon looks wonderful on you! we still can tell you're a boy, you're so handsome!
Wwawawwawwaawaaaaa!!!!!!!
You look soooooooooo funny dear Charlie!!!!!
Your mommy is crazy like our mommy....sure them we'll be very very happy to live near for making us everything could be crazy and funny!!!!!
Pooooooooooooooor us!!!!!!!
;-))))))))))))))))
we hope the cheese was very very very yummylicious!!!!!!!!!!
we'll do anything for cheese!!!!!
Lots of love and kisses!!!!!!
Post a Comment