Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The day my dolly died








I was too focused on grooming you. I didn't realize I was already ripping you apart. Nor did I realize that later that day you would be buried in the big black garbage bin. Farewell Dolly, you will always be my favorite toy.

Love,
Charlie



10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ahhhhh!

Woo must work on your grooming skills fur your next charge!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
I can see you gave your dolly too much love!
I hope you get a new one soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

Great job on grooming Dolly! I like to over groom my stuffies too.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Suzuki said...

BOL You look furry pleased with yourself :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

The Schnauzer Brothers said...

Hi Charlie - aw, how sad, you killed him with love and kindness! We do this too and we know that our humans throw the stuffie away when they think we're not looking so that we don't get upset (or, probably more to the point - go looking for it, he he!) But, practise makes perfect - good luck on your next stuffie! Tail wags - JD and Max.

Raising Addie said...

It looks like you toy exploded!!!

We know you didn't mean to do it but pulling out the stuffing is sooooo much fun!!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey

White Dog Blog said...

Dolly was definitely beyond resucitation...sorry. Grooming stuffies is delicate work (unless your mom is a toy surgeon like mine is). May you love your next dolly as much but a little more gently.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear Charlie!!!!
Sure you gave to your dolly tons of love......but maybe it was too much for her!!!!
BOL!!!!
Hope you could have a new one like her soon!!!
But pleaseeeeeeeeeee dear friend....try to be much more gentle with her!!!!
Waawawawawaaaa!!!
Have a great day!!!
We love you soooooooo much!!!!!!!!
Lots of love and special baby kisses from our new sister Maya!!!!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Hana said...

Oh Charlie, your poor Dolly! Your Mum couldn't perform surgery on her?

Scout and Freyja said...

WOW! You did a furry good job grooming your toy! Is there anything left>