

I call him "Evil eyes" because he always stares at me with those dark peircing eyes. I think Evil eyes is bad news. However, my mom is unable to see what I am seeing. To her, this creature is my new brother - a cute kitten, looking for a place to stay.
For now, I am confined to certain places in the house because mom said I am being bad for trying to shoo Evil eyes away. But, I am just protecting her from this creature who has made my mom's lap his favorite place to take a nap. I can see through his nasty tricks and I will be watching him.
Charlie



12 comments:
You have a new brother! How are you guys getting along?
Love,
Teddy Bear
Oh man! I live with two cats and you have to watch out for them! One minute they're rubbing your face and the next BAM you're hit with razor sharp claws! Good luck!
Pedro
If I were khloser I would khome help woo with 'that' khat!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Charlie!
Oh-oh! I hope you two get along pretty well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh wow, you got a sibling! I hope it goes well! You'll have to train the cat to be like a dog, okay?
Hi Charlie - well, at least you've got someone to blame if anything gets chewed or broken now, he he he! We enjoy having a brother although we're not sure about a feline one.... Good luck! Tail wags - JD and Max.
oh charlie, i can feel your anxiety over Evil Eyes. I have a half sister who is a cat, remember?
ask your mom for some tips in negotiating, its the only way you can avoid the razor claws like Pedro said.
your buddy, Moy
oh no! a cat! I try to EAT them!
Congrats!
The more the merrier, Charlie.
Show "Evil eyes" who's the boss!
hey charlie!
has the cat taken over your house yet? hehe..
take care always buddy! and we missed you tons!
drooly kisses,
Aki
Poor Charlie, you must live with a c-a-t! I bark like crazy everytime I even see one of the sneaky felines. There is NO way I would allow my humans to bring one home...you are a more compassionate soul, than me, my friend. Just make sure he knows who's boss!
Hi Charlie,
I miss you.
Post a Comment