Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hiding the evidence

Mom says I'm a very picky eater and would rather starve to death than force myself to eat stuff I don't like. Today's menu is just dry dog food (bleech!). I hate hate hate dog kibble. I would much rather have tasty people food - like cheese, or hotdog, or chicken. Secretly, I would want to move to Teddy Bear's place because his mom cooks amazing stuff for him and his sister, Sierra.


This is what I do. I try to cover it up with what I can get so that they will think I already ate it. Pretty nifty idea, don't you think? That white stuff on it is the stuffing from one of my dolls which I operated on this morning.

Then, I cover it with the rug so that mama will think its already gone. Hehehe


Tada!

I 'm done with my food, Mama!

11 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - wow, that is very clever! We're going through a 'faddy' phase with our food just now so we might give your technique a go..... he he he! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

Can you believe it! Our human bought us diet dogfood. We showed her! We broke the gate to the cats area and ate all their yummy goodness. We think that they should be on a diet more than us.
signed,
Angel and Princess

The Animal Doctor said...

charlie, where have you been all this time? i miss you!!

now that you wrote about your habit of stuffing your bowl with the doormat when you go on hunger strike, i wonder where dogs learn to do that? my spitz in Iloilo City are exactly like you. Sometimes they also tip the bowl and throw all the food out.

take care. ~ the SEcretary

White Dog Blog said...

Charlie, you are so smart! Maybe Teddy's mom can send your mom some recipes that she can make for you. My mom makes me chicken and rice with mixed vegetables cooked in chicken juice...it is REALLY good!

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, Charlie, you are one SMART boy! Did the covering of your food work? I hope your Mom didn't make you finish it. I tagged you. My Mommy says you are welcome in our home any time.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
I think your idea is good but I am sure your mom will notice at the end that you did not eat it!
Tell her to add some yogurt to your kibble and maybe it will taste better for you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

ohhhh my goodness charlie what do you think you are doing?! psshhh i wouldn't eat it either.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a khlever pup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Hey, I do the same thing. It must be an Eskie thing.
Mack

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Charlie,
What's new? I miss you.

Pedro said...

Charlie,

I'm pretty picky myself. I love people food but dawg food not so much. Usually I just eat the cats' food! Meow! Ooops, I mean Woof!

Pedro