Our deep condolence to you about Madam President's passing. She'll be missed! In the previous post, it's cute to hear you sincerely explain that you were focussing on grooming Dolly...hehe!
Real name: Maximilian, nicknames- Max, Maxie, and Maxie Doodle;
Angel Charlie's real name is Charles but had many nicknames including Payaba (which means love in a Filipino dialect), fur ball and Barley.
6 comments:
Our deep condolence to you about Madam President's passing. She'll be missed!
In the previous post, it's cute to hear you sincerely explain that you were focussing on grooming Dolly...hehe!
My mom felt sad fur your khountry when she saw the news pop up from her NY Times news alert...
We are sorry fur your loss....
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We are so sorry to know about Madam President.
She was amazing.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Wow, what an amazing woman. I hope that you are all ok.
Love,
Teddy Bear
We share your country's loss of an incredible stateswoman. May she rest in peace
I have an award for you Charlie; come visit my blog.
Hi Charlie,
What's new? I miss you!
Post a Comment