Today my grandma reported that I was adjusting very well and making new friends. I met my new friends during my daily walks with my grandma (lola). They were following us around and wanted to play. I wish I could show pictures of them but my lola is not so good with the flash box. This morning, my friends (3 dogs!) were already at the gate, waiting for me, even before we were ready to go out. I could smell them and asked my lola to hurry up. my new friends acompanied us as we strolled around the nieghborhood.
However, another thing that they wanted to correct is the fact that I became clingy after we moved. This morning, for example, when my lola left very early for the market, they heard me whimpering by the door, asking her to come back. When she did not do so, I went up the stairs and went into their bedroom and tried to wake grandpa by licking his foot. He was not so happy about that, but he woke up anyway to join me downstairs.



22 comments:
Poor grandma and grandpa. You're being naughty. Remember when I told you things would turn out great? You had three furiends waiting for you already. Now that's great news. Wait, it'll even get better!
Twink!
Hi, Charlie!
Sure you enjoy your walkies having your friends around you!
I don't cry when my grandma goes to the market but I feel very sad when she leaves me alone!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Your Grandma will always come back to you. Don't worry.
Sally Ann
Hi Charlie - glad to hear that you're making new friends. We knew everypup would want to play with you after they'd met up with you!
Be nice to grandma and grandpa - humans take time to train so you have to be patient with them you know. :)
Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
So, did woo let your grandpa take a nap later?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I am glad you making new friends while at lola's house. I know it is hard to feel secure because so many changes are happening but remember you mommy and grandparents love you very very much and would NEVER abandon you! Be brave, soon you will be back at YOUR house with your mom.
I'm so glad that you're adjusting well. How is the remodeling on your house going? Lola's are the best, aren't they? Maybe you can go with her the next time she goes to the market. I'm glad that your Lolo was able to keep you company.
Love,
Teddy Bear
Thanks for the kind words. Hearing from you made me feel better. Adjustments to new situations are not easy, are they my friend?
Hi Charlie,
How is the construction going? Will you be able to move home soon and be with mom? I am glad you are settling in at Lola's but I cannot wait for things to get back to normal for you.
Looks like you have a fan club! Your grandma is walking 4 dogs!
Oh, I forgot to mention we have a new blogging eskie on the block. Please give a warm welcome to Tegan!
We're glad that you are adjusting and loving your new friends!!
Woofs and Kisses!
We hope you had a very special Valentine's Day filled with a visit from mo, much love, treats, and special surprises. Know you are in my heart.
Hi Charlie,
I hope the workmen are almost done with the construction on your house and that you will soon be able to move back home with your mom!
Only HALFWAY finished with construction? I hope you are getting a special Charlie room out of the redo. Poor Charlie! It must be so hard to be away from your mom for so long. I hope those workers move extra fast so that you can get back together very soon.
Sometimes you have to have good friends to take care of you. I'm glad you are with family- and i'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I hope your grandpa and grandma understand it's very hard for you being away from your mom, and give you the extra attention you're probably needing right now.
Did you see that I am getting a little brother? We will meet him of Saturday!
Dear Doggie Blogger,
Do you want to try out pet products for FREE and get more FREEBIES on your birthday? Then join MyPetChannel’s Pet Blogger Guilds. In our pursuit to raise the bar for pet lifestyle in the Philippines, we are inviting all pet bloggers to sign up MyPetChannel.tv's THE BARKFAST CLUB.
Enroll your dog blogs here... http://www.mypetchannel.tv/whats-hot/dog-bloggers-barkfast-club/
My new brother is awesome! I will meet him on Saturday. I am told he is sweet and gentle and very beautiful.
I think my new brother is going to be a good friend. He is gentle and undemanding and nice to everyone. He listens to everything I tell him. I hope you get to go home soon, my friend.
Hi Charlie,
How are you, my friend? How is the construction coming along? How are your new friends at Lola's neighborhood? Does mom ever bring you word of Maya and your friends back home? Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you!
Thanks for helping to make mom's birthday very special by leaving a comment on my blog. You and all our friends helped raise $30.00 for Eskie Rescue...it made mom cry!
Post a Comment