Monday, March 22, 2010

Dog lady


Hullo everyone! Its been a long time since I wrote something here. Forgive me friends if I had not been religiously visiting your blogs, my world's a little bit tupsy turvy. Just a few more weeks for finishing and cabinets before we can move back in.

My mom's barkday was last week and one of her friends got her this book :

Its a wonderful book that relays the amazing qualities of dogs. We read it together when she visited me. I loved looking at the pictures. My mom had cats before so she knows their good qualities too. But, she says she will always be a dog person. Which reminds me, the 26th is a special date, can you guess why?




8 comments:

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie, you must be so excited about going home soon, but we know you've had fun where you are! It's been good for you - but we agree, there's no place like home! Belated happy birthday to your mom - please give her a birthday snuggle from each of us. Oooh, is the 26th your 'gotcha' day? Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Teddy Bear said...

Sounds like a great book, Charlie. I bet you can't wait to go home and be with your Mommy. Happy Birthday to your Mommy. Is your barkday coming up???

Love,
Teddy Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy!

I bet she khan't wait to read the book to woo!

As fur the 26th - I know what it is!

Hope there is some yummy khake!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Anonymous said...

Is the 26th your barkday? Gotcha day? What is it? Happy birthday to your mommy.
Twinkie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
Happy Birthday to your Mom!
I am sure that book is very interesting!
I know too! It is going to be your 3rd Birthday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Animal Doctor said...

Is it your birthday, charlie boy?


~ kisses, Scarlet

Prints the Cat said...

The 26th IS your Barkday! You're turning 3!

Hmmmm, that book sounds interesting. I'm a C A T though.... not sure if I want to read it.

My Mom and Dad are dog people at heart. But, they love me with all their heart. I just have a different personality than Hana did. Cats and dogs are both GRRRREAT!

White Dog Blog said...

Happy Birthday to your mom (sorry we are late, but we hope her day was very very special). The book looks very interesting; perhaps we can find a copy here so mom can read it to me and Quinn. I am so excited that you house is nearly ready for your return...it won't be long now! Is the 26th your Barkday? or Gotcha Day? Please let us know so that we can share in the excitement.