As I await the world's slowest house construction, my mom informed me of a very good news. She told me there is a surprise waiting for me when I come back home - three little surprises, in fact. Yes, my friends I am now an Uncle!!!!
My cousin and friend, Myra, gave birth to three puppies!!! Can you believe it?! Mom reported that Myra is a very good mommy and always looking after her babies. She is always there to feed them and clean after them. She didn't need anyone to teach her that despite being a first time mommy. These are their pictures:

They don't look anything like a Japanese Spitz so they must take after their dad, who is a Llasa Apso named Hugh. Too bad, a Japanese Spitz puppy is one of the cutest thing in the world. I should know hehehehe Nonetheless, these pups do look pretty cute!
This is my mommy's favorite puppy, a girl puppy with two black patches on her eyes. She is also the biggest of the three. I can't wait to meet them!

Myra and Baby cuddling.



7 comments:
Oh, I love puppy photos. Thank you for sharing Myra and her three pups.
Twinkie
Oh my!
What khuties!
I khan't wait 'til woo meet them and khan share more pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Myra makes a beautiful mom! And the babies are precious! I cannot wait for you to meet them in person, Uncle Charlie!
Congrats, Myra! She looks like a pawesome Mommy. I bet you can't wait to meet them. We can't wait either.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Congratulations!
Myra sure is the best mom!
I am sure you can't wait to meet them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
May those adorable babies always be safe and loved and have a nurturing forever family. We're halfway there! Don't forget to leave a comment on Ben's blog! It is worth $1 toward animal rescue: http://lifeon3legs.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/a-year-ago/ Thanks.
Oh! Oh, oh, oh! Soooo cute!! Congratulations Myra - what a sweet mommy you are and how sweet your babies are! This is such an exciting post - we love it!
Can't wait to see more photos of the happy family.
Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Post a Comment