Friday, March 12, 2010

My mom came by yesterday with quite a number of stuff for me. But, my favorite is a new brush because I absolutely love being groomed. When I saw it, I immediately sat beside her and waited patiently for her to brush my fur. I like being brushed because it feels nice and I look really handsome afterwards.

Before she left, she whispered something to me - she said we are moving back very soon. Maybe even in time for my Barkday. Im so excited to see the new house. She said that there will be a bigger place for me to play so I can invite Myra often and we can run around. I can't wait!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What GREAT news!

We khan't wait to see it either!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Teddy Bear said...

Woohoo. What great news! We can't wait to see pictures of your house.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Anonymous said...

I like your positive attitude. Some of our furiends are afraid of change.
Twinkie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
Wow! You mom came to give you pawesome news!
I will be waiting to see your new house!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

Charlie, that is the most wonderful news! It must have been heaven to have mom brushing your handsome coat as she told you about the house being ready and room for Myra to come play. I am so happy for you and know that it would be the BEST Barkday present EVER! Paws crossed.

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - oh, this is such a happy post, we feel really cheered now! We can't wait to see your new place and hear all about the move back in! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Prints the Cat said...

How exciting you will be back with your Mom very soon!!! And I bet it felt wonderful to get a good brushing and to sit with Mom for a while.

Pedro said...

Glad you had such a nice day getting groomed. Happy to hear you're moving home soon and will have more area to entertain!

Pedro

White Dog Blog said...

Any new word on the house move in date? I am so excited for you!