Monday, May 31, 2010

Hi, I'm Max

Hi, my name is Max. Im two months old and my mom tells me I'm just a baby.

I like to bite things a lot! I prefer toilet brush, slippers and table legs over my toys. My favorite game is to silently sneak up on people, get a slipper and run very fast with it in my mouth until they notice me and chase me around. It SOOO FUN!!! I also highly recommend exploring the trashcan for the wonderful things that hoomans leave in there.

But, I think I shouldn't be doing this because it would always result in my mom shouting "NO!!" at me. I have been hearing the word "NO" so many times I'm beginning to think is part of my name. This is what I look like when I'm being scolded. I'm trying my best to look sorry.

But, I try not to mind her when she is scolding me. I just give her the sweetest smile and she not angry anymore. After all, who can resist this face?

16 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

Trashkhans have the bestest things i them!

Woo will do furry well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Prints the Cat said...

Max, you are VERY cute! I am glad your new mommy adopted you! You will have a great home, with Charlie looking down from the rainbow bridge, nodding in approval.

I see you are already training your new family, giving them your bestest cute look, when they are scolding you. Haha.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Max, great warm welcome to the blogging world, my name is Mango, I kwew your brother Charlie before.
I was shocked to learn Charlie had suddently crossed the bridge, my heart went out for Charlie and Mom.
I'm glad you're here to bring joy and laugh to your mom again.
She deserves the comfort of having a pet to take care of and the unconditional love that you give her.
You're a playful cutie, you like to play with the simple things like slippers and exploring trash can, guess what, I still enjoy doing it. And just like you, I thought my name is No No Bad Dog!
I wish you having wonderful time with your furever home and enjoy being pampered by your Mom.
Cheers!

White Dog Blog said...

It is not your fault that the world is full of so many interesting things to explore and taste...I STILL find wastepaper baskets FASCINATING! Don't worry, mommy will outgrow her "NO" stage when you are about 1 year old; in the meantime just keep giving her that adorable, melt her heart look (it is important early training for her to learn that she cannot resist)!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh, Max, you are so right - you have a beautiful smile - how could they ever stay mad at you? Just try playing with your toys and you might find you hear "good boy" a lot more than "no" AND you might even get some tasty treats as rewards.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OMD!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world sweet Max!!!!
You look soooooo cute and sweet!!!
We're sooooooooooooo happy you has come in this Great and special family!!!
We know you'll have wonderful time with them!!!!!
And we know Charlie is looking down from the Heaven and he'll protect you furever!!!!
And we know you'll bring with you joy and happiness to your mommy again!!!!
She deserve only the best after such a bad time she had!!!!
And we know you'll love her a lot and will cuddling her a lot!!!!
Can't wait to see your adventures in your new family!!!!

Have fun on your furever home!!!!

WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Max,
You are very cute, and I think you can't get into to much trouble. I'll have a baby brother soon who would love to play with you.
Sally Ann

Teddy Bear said...

HI Max, you are too adorable! We're so glad you're loving new home. There must be lots of fun things to play with.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Max!
I guess you will be hearing that No... No... No... for some time!
Just have fun, be happy and make your mom happy too, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Wooo!! Cutey cute cute!! I wish I saw Max when we visited on election day. :)

The Animal Doctor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Animal Doctor said...

Oh Max, we cant stop gushing at how cute you are!

Welcome to blogging, I hope you will enthrall us with your puppy adventures.We actually want to meet you in person.

Pls take care of your Mom! We are happy for her, glad that she opened her heart again to another dog who needs love.


- Scarlet, Moymoy, Jappy, Trudis, Bambi, and Woody

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Ohhh, you have the non-guilty look DOWN!!! There's no way your Moms can stay mad at you with a face like that!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three

Piappies World said...

Hi Maxie!

Wai-Pai and Wai-Max calling all that "exploring" and yeah so many great things come in unexpected place.

You're right, perhaps we are related, we also get "No" so many times too!

You sure have a smile that will surely charm your way. Have a fun week.

-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & the Piappies

Asta said...

Hello sweet Maxie
You awe iwwesistably adowable. no way could anyone wesist that smile.
Welcome to the wowld. i hope we can be fwiends
smoochie kisses
ASTA

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Maxie and Irene,
Thank you for the kind words of comfort regarding our loss of Milo.Knowing you shared the magical story of the friendship between Quinn and Milo gives us solace that she will not be forgotten.

Hope you are both enjoying lots of time together.