Friday, June 18, 2010

Pesky little black puppy

This is my bothersome little sister. Her past time is to annoy me to death. She lives with my Mom Myra and comes over once in a while to play.


The moment she comes in the house, she would steal all my toys and claim them as hers and would bark bark bark in her shrilly voice until I leave her alone. She doesn't seem to know the concept of playing. She even growls at me whenever I would go near her. Ayayay!

Maxie

10 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

What a cutie pie! We hope you have fun playing together. I bet she loves playing tug of war.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

She's khute!

I'm sure woo will charm her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Oh Maxie
I can cewtainly welate..my baby bwuffuw comes ovew , immediately goes to unpack my whole toy box and picks out my most favowite toys and destwoys them..but you know what..he's kind of gwown on me in the last yeaw and I only have to put him in his place once in a while
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Piappies World said...

Oh Maxie!

Such a cute sister you have but you're right, don't be fooled! Wai-Max and Wai-Pai always fight over their toys. The funny thing is, Wai-Max, being the bigger bro, usually gets the scolding when things get rough but it sometimes turns out that it's Wai-Pai who's at fault! Waaaaah

We just love your puppiness! Weeeee

- Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & the Piappies

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your sister is very cute, but we boys here know how bothersome a sister can be - sorry Ciara - but we do manage to have a lot of fun together.

Woos, the OP Boys Phantom and Thunder, big brothers to pesky Ciara

Lorenza said...

She is adorable, Max!
Maybe you should give her lessons about the fine art of playing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

Don't you hate grumpy greedy guests Max? When Dragon comes over he gums up all my chews and hides them under the coffeetable where I cannot even reach them! AND he chewed the arm off of my baby lambie stuffie (mom had to sew it back on)! Be patient my little friend...hopefully she (and Dragon) will grow up to have better manners

White Dog Blog said...

We hope you and mom get to do something special this weekend...all by yourselves, just the two of you, sharing the fun and sun. Thinking of you!

White Dog Blog said...

Mom usually caves in and stops to at least pet and cuddle us even if she is REALLY busy. I just hate when OTHER people tell her what to do, not me!

Pedro said...

Max,

I have not been by Charlie's blog in a very long time. It has been a tough year in my dawg house as well as yours. But today my mom said lets see what's going on at Cotton Candy Clouds and we were so happy to meet you! It looks like you are bringing alot of fun and love to your home!

Pedro