Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yummy treat

Yesterday, my mom came home with a box full of Wallymelons. They look sooooo yummy.

This morning, while she was eating one, I asked her for a bite. First, I politely sat beside her and looked at her intently. Because she ignored me, I bark bark barked at her. Finally, I jumped up and stared at her, then looked at the Wallymelon and she finally gave in.

It was delicious! Hope you are all having a happy weekend.

7 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Watermellon is the perfect sign of summer, and I'm glad you're enjoying it!! Some of our pups don't like it, but others do--Just like with people I suppose! :-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad woo got some FINALLY!

I'm not much fur melons but I understand many of my furiends love it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Maxie!
Wallymelon!!!
It was delicious, right??
Glad your mom shared some with you!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Piappies World said...

Hi there Maxie!

Walleymelon! Mommy was reading some posts from our furry friends and they mentioned how much they enjoy eating ice-cold walleymelons so the next time Mama brought home some, Mommy gave us a taste test. The result: only the Wai-Pups love it! We're not sure why the others did not enjoy it as much as the lil rascals Wai-Max and Wai-Pai. Maybe it has to be colder. We'd probably give it a try again after reading your post. Have fun!

-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & the Piappies

JD and Max said...

Hi Max,

We knew Charlie but lost the link here when our blog was updated a few months ago. We have been trying to find it again for ages and finally stumbled across it.

But oh - we are SO sorry to hear of the sad news that your Charlie is now playing at Rainbow Bridge. Please give your mom a big schnauzer snuggle from each of us. We loved Charlie - he was so sweet and always made us smile with his gentle ways and big smile, we will miss him. We are so sorry we were not around to offer our thoughts when it happened.

But we are sure you are looking after your new family wonderfully! You are such a cutie - and Max is always delighted to meet another Max!!

We are now adding this link to our blog roll again and really hope we never lose it again!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

White Dog Blog said...

I love watermelon but Quinn just sniffs it and walks away. Mom always tries to hold it so I don't get bright sticky red juice on my fur but she NEVER is successful! :)

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Mmmmmm! That sure does look nommy!

Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three