Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dog Park

Yesterday, I joined a Fun Run with my mom. I was the only one with four legs but I didn't care. They adored me!

The fun run was held at this HUGE park where dogs are allowed and after the event, my mom and I spent hours exploring it.

My mom left her flashy box and only used her phone, hence, bad pictures.

(See my muddy feet? That's the result of having too much fun.)

I am glad there are more dog-friendly places here. My mom told me if I'm really really good, she can take me along with her to another park to play with other dogs and join the Animal Blessing.* (What the?!! Hoomans think of the strangest things).

*Mom's note: An animal blessing is a traditional event every October during the Feast Day of St. Francis of Assisi

4 comments:

Piappies World said...

Hey there dear Maxie!

That's a cool thing to do with you Mom! Piappies Mom have constantly been asked by her friends to do some running exercises but so far has managed to only go twice. Silly Mom!

Are you going for a Puppy Blessing?! Maybe Wai-Pai and Wai-Max can go with you. They have grown up quite a bit though.

We hope to see you soon, Maxie!!!

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How nice to see woo!

I'm so glad woo had such fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Animal Doctor said...

Maxie, you've been having lots of adventure lately. Thats good!

lovelots,
your Kuya Jappy

White Dog Blog said...

Hi Maxie,
What a beautiful park. I am so glad you had a day of such fun. Hope you get more soon. The Church by our house also does a Blessing of the Animals. I wish they could bless all of the needy homeless pups and kitties so they got enough to eat and were safe and healthy...and found loving families.