Hey there! I miss you all. My personal assistant mommy has been so busy these past few weeks and did not have time to update my blog. But, she did found time to take me along with her to the beach this weekend.
We drove three hours south to this amazing beach resort. Our rooms were directly below these pretty tamarind trees.


It was a perfect day for the beach. Too bad they left the camera in the room while I was swimming. :( I could have shown you how good I was at it.
Watching other guests take a dip.
The next day,my aunt took me for a stroll on the beach and
we were able to watch fishermen at work.
Doing the obligatory pose under a tree.

I hope your weekend was good too!

Love,
Maxie
11 comments:
What a beautiful beach!! You look like you are pawfectly suited for the sand and water. Glad you had so much fun.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
How khool!
What a great trip fur all of woo!
Thanks fur sharing the pikhs!
It is nice to see your khuteness again!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Maxie!
I had a nice weekend but of course not as good as yours!
Sure it was pawesome to go there and to enjoy a great time swimming in the beach!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
HI Maxie, welcome back! The beach is so pawesome.:) It looks like you had a great time.:) Did you have fun swimming?
Love,
Teddy Bear
Maxie, I thought you have abandoned your blog! Im so glad you're back. Please tell me, which beach did you go to? I can see that your fur is wet, dont worry, Im not doubting that youre good at swimming :)
lovelots, Kuya Jappy
What a lovely resort! It looks like you and mommy got to relax in the lap of luxury! I would love to see your swimming photos; I bet you were a natural! I would have loved to join you running on that gorgeous beach! Thanks for sharing the adventure.
Hi Maxie!
Gosh, we've missed you, we were wondering where you had got to. Well, now we can see you've been having so much fun! We agree that the beach is pawsome - we're so lucky to live just a 10 minute walk from one but we have to admit your beach is far prettier!
Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Looks like you had an absolutely wonderful trip to the beach! Lucky you! We found you through pretty Max and JD and think you are so so so sooooooo cute!
I loook forward to your future adventures!
Happy Peace Day, my friend! One day soon forever, not just a day!
maxie! You are too darn cute!! You look like you had a fabulous time!!!! I am now following your blog!!!
Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
Hailey
Hello Maxie!
How could we possibly miss this post?! The beach trip looks so much fun! Your smiling photos sure shows all the fun you had.
You sure are growing up fast too! =)
Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max
Post a Comment