
Case in point- this picture was taken just after I drank water. Clean water, mind you. But from the photo, it looked like I drank from a muddy pool.

"I miss the teflon-like fur of the Japanese Spitz" she tells me for the nth time as she cleans/brushes my fur. She often wonders why I did not inherit that from my Mommy Myra?
Maxie



11 comments:
Hello there Maxie!
We are so happy our fur is not white like you and Sugar. We hide all the dirt in our dark fur!
You are still cute and cuddly NO MATTER WHAT and we love you. *wink wink*
Were able to go to the Pet Blessing? We missed it because Piappies Mom made us stay home. Sadness!
We do want to see you soon, Maxie!
Love,
Wai-Pai & Wai-Max
PS: of course Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha & Sugar also send their love
Bekhause woo are khollekhting EXTRA khuteness!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You're adorable, Maxie. Gotta love our self cleansing fur.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
You look kind of funny with the dark beard, my friend! Thanks for the kind words you left on our blog.
Hi, Maxie!
It drives your mom crazy but sure you enjoy it a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I think it would be VERY fun if all of the white dogs in the blog world could get together for one gigantic photo! Can you imagine? It would look like a cloud field.
Isn't that EXACTLY what white dogs are supposed to do?
Woofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
Hey Maxie,
What are going to be for Halloween?
Hey Maxie, You get muddy like my brother Buddy (aka Muddy Buddy).
Momma says the mud just sticks to him.
Of course us Eskies stay pearly white ;)
Woofs from Muddy Buddy and the clean white Eskies Casper, Nikki and Cotton
I am all black, but sometimes light brown dirt shows up after I do some landscaping in the back yard!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hi Max! Hope you and your mom are well. We miss you lots. I got a new sister, Nuka (means little sister in Eskimo).
Post a Comment