Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Howlidays!!


This ees a video of me dancing with my friend. But, I don't know how to rotayt the video, can anyone help me?

Pee ess..My mom is kolled me Twinkle Toes after she watched it.

5 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

You are quite a lightfooted dancer, my friend! So graceful! Your home looks so festive! I hope your holiday was filled with special surprises, wonderful food, and lots of love.

Teddy Bear said...

Merry Christmas, Maxie. You are a great dancer!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great dancing, Maxie - maybe we will see you on Dancing with the Stars:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lorenza said...

Happy Holidays, Maxie!
I loved your video!
That was a happy dancing with your friend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

Happy New Year! We hope that 2011 is filled with health, opportunity, grand adventures, and love for you and all of your wonderful family! Thanks for your friendship, it means so much!