Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kisses for my aunt

Mwah Mwah Mwah!!

I loves giving doggy kisses and dey love me more fur it.

Me not feeling so well after my visit to the vet yesterday for sum shots. My Mommy notisd that I was under da weather, kept stroking my fur while singing:

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty
Purr Purr Purr

BUT I'm not a Kitty!!! Me is a big bad dog! Woof Woof!!
Sigh, I don't understand Hoomans.

3 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Oh no, Maxie.:( We hope you're feeling better.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

White Dog Blog said...

Vet stuff sometimes makes us sleepy and icky feeling for a day or two also. We hope you are already feeling better. Mommy should be singing Sweet Maxie, Soft Maxie...

Lorenza said...

Kitty?? Oh-oh!
I hope you are feeling better now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza