Hey there! I'm still very much alive though mine computer skills been deteryurating. While I'm nots too good at posting, please be assured that me is very fine and living a good life.
These past few weeks have been full of activities.
First, my barkday on March 15. Im a year old!!! We wents to a dog park, and had burger and fries.
We also celebrated my mom's birthday in Tagaytay.
Our weekends are spent either joining a race or practicing for one. Me maybe looking like a big furball to you, but I'm kwite the runner. Soon, I'll be known as Maxie, the Pogi Running Dog! I'll have hordes of fans running after me, and I will get an endorsement from Nike. Yes, that is my plan.
Love,
Maxie



5 comments:
You have some great plans there, and we know you are going to succeed. Have a lot of fun at the beach, we have never been to one but hear that they are so much fun.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Great pictures, Maxie. And a very Happy Belated Barkday to you and to your Mom.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra
Wow! You are the sports superstar track! Maxie, your birthday is the same day as momma's...except she is MUCH more than 1 years old! Glad you are all well.
This weekend should be a wonderful celebration of life: Earth Day, Ronnii and Richie's Party, Easter. May you feel the awakening of all that is bright and hopeful and new and beautiful.
You've been busy, Maxie!
Belated birthday greetings to you and your Mom!!! You really are on the road to athletic stardom! Hope we can get some Nike freebies from you.
Piappies Mom was out of town during the Run for Japan though we would have loved to join! Did you run 3k or have you turned pro and did a 5k? Gosh you got to give us tips.
We always look forward to your updates.
Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & Forgie
Wow, Maxie. How can you be a year old already? Time sure flies! And you're sure cute!
Post a Comment