My mommy has a standing offer with me-
She said that if things get so bad that she couldn't take it anymore, we would take off and live somewhere very far. She told me we're going to live in a small house near a beach. A place where she could read all the books that she wants to read, where we could play on the beach, and where we could watch the sun set.
Everytime she's stressed out, she tells me about this plan. Right now she's stressed with work and waiting for the results of her exam. I know I would follow her anywhere she would go. But, a life on the beach is a pretty sweet deal.
She said that if things get so bad that she couldn't take it anymore, we would take off and live somewhere very far. She told me we're going to live in a small house near a beach. A place where she could read all the books that she wants to read, where we could play on the beach, and where we could watch the sun set.
Everytime she's stressed out, she tells me about this plan. Right now she's stressed with work and waiting for the results of her exam. I know I would follow her anywhere she would go. But, a life on the beach is a pretty sweet deal.



1 comment:
Hi, I hope you post pics of your Japanese Eskie soon.
Love,
Teddy Bear
Post a Comment