Monday, March 9, 2009

Attacked by a monster

Hello everyone, Charlie here. I would just like to post a short report on how I was attacked by a monster. Oh yes, it's true! I have pictures to prove it.
One afternoon, I was minding my own business . When I heard someone saying "I will eat you Charlie!! Naaarrgghh!!!"

Then, it attacked! I tried to run away but I couldn't do anything, it already pinned me down.

I can't get up. I couldn't get away. The monster tickled me to submission.



Don't worry pups, I was able to escape eventually. As revenge, I gave the monster my version of the tickle attack.

10 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

Looks like a FRIENDLY monster attack, Charlie! I am sure that there is a smile on your face in one of those photos! Glad you survivied safe and sound...and got revenge.

Teddy Bear said...

The tickle monster can be scary! I am glad that you got your revenge.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Animal Doctor said...

hey charlie,
please teach me how to fight the tickle monster!

love, trudis

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
The handy monster attacked you??
Haaaaa!!
Glad you attacked it back!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzuki said...

OMDog! I hope you are ok now?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

MJ's doghouse said...

i dont konw little charlie...i would be very cautious of that little monster if i was you....i have one here too..only it weight 180 pounds and wrestles wiht me...i always let him win...lol..you are one cute little white fur ball...and yes..you most certainly can be my friend...it would be my pleasure

Anonymous said...

OH NO THE MONSTER! sister tries that and then i BITES her! :)

(but just playin)

Mason Dixie said...

Hello there, thanks for stopping by and giving me birthday wishes. I hope you got that monster good. =)

Suzuki said...

Hi Charlie
Thanks fur playing Pay It Forward with me. I will need your postal address to send your package to. You can email it to me at:
shannan_paul@iprimus.com.au
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Hana said...

Wow, Charlie, I wasn't sure you'd really have proof, but those photos are proof enough for me!!!! Very cute photos... I love them :-)