Hi Charlie! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but my Mum and my brother Scooby have been hogging the laptop fur his new business and blog http://lookinfurlovewithscooby.blogspot.com/ He is still looking fur pups to follow his blog (even if they are not single) to help spread the word about these pups Lookin' Fur Love. So now I am spending today stopping by ALL my friends blogs and saying Hi :) and catching up on all your news. Big licks to you Suzuki xxx
Real name: Maximilian, nicknames- Max, Maxie, and Maxie Doodle;
Angel Charlie's real name is Charles but had many nicknames including Payaba (which means love in a Filipino dialect), fur ball and Barley.
6 comments:
Hi Charlie!
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately but my Mum and my brother Scooby have been hogging the laptop fur his new business and blog http://lookinfurlovewithscooby.blogspot.com/ He is still looking fur pups to follow his blog (even if they are not single) to help spread the word about these pups Lookin' Fur Love.
So now I am spending today stopping by ALL my friends blogs and saying Hi :) and catching up on all your news.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
What great cards. Happy Belated Birthday
Those are great Birthday cards. We hope you had a super 2nd birthday!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Those cards are beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Charlie! those are fantastic, and i'm glad you like your kong!
I'm so glad that you liked it.
I'm honored to be your friend!
Muahhh1
Post a Comment