Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write five random things about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
Here are my random facts:
1. I love my stuffed toys. I have a box full of toys, but, when mom asks me to pick one, I'll choose a stuffie.
2. I would always ask for ice cubes from my mom whenever she opens the refrigerator. I just enjoy licking ice cubes.
3. Like Isis, I hate it when someone touches my nails. I always growl at them as warning to keep their hands off. However, I think the vet has amazing powers over me because I let her do whatever she wants with my nails.
4. I find it fascinating to watch my hoomans as they brush their teeth.
5. I hate the words “Ligo na” (bath time) and would cower in the corner or run away and hide from my mom. But, I would immediately return, tail wagging when mom says “Labas tayo” (Let’s go outside).



7 comments:
Charlie,
Thanks for sharing...it is fun to learn more about you. I enjoy ice cubes, too. Do you have to put your toys back in the toy box when you are done playing with them? My parents have been trying to teach me that since I was a puppy...SOMETIMES I indulge them and put away one thing...they get SOOOO excited!
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed learning more about you. =) Oh and I too love ice cubes.
Hi, Charlie!
Thanks for sharing those things about you!
I am like you on # 3 and # 4!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Bath time is not my favorite either. Thank you for sharing all your fun facts with us.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Oh I hate the words BATH TIME too! Last night I saw my mom get the shampoo out and a towel and I hid behind my dad. Luckily it was for Libby the cat and not me! Haha! Cats hate baths even more than me but she had a stinky butt so she had to get it washed!
Pedro
Woof!
I've been TAGGED!
HolyBanana!
Now what?
Okay, I'll think of something.
TheCluelessLoverDog
Happy Easer!
Don't furget to stop by my blog and check out my 100th post and enter the contest fur your chance to win some really cool prizes!
http://suzukisblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-100th-post-prizes-and-surprise-guest.html
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Post a Comment