Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sigh...


Today, I found out what neutering means. Sigh...

10 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

It's ok Charlie, don't be scared. You are sleeping during the procedure and eveything heals quickly. After that you never know the difference. You will always be the sexy yet sensitive man dog that you are now.

Hana said...

It won't be too bad. Just remember that many of us have been through the same procedure. Use it to your advantage and give your Mom the "I'm so sad look" so she will give you lots of treats. Ask her to take your to McDonald's for french fries!

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - don't be too down about it, it sounds worse than it is and it's a lot better for your health to have it done. Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Teddy Bear said...

Sigh, I know what you mean, Charlie. Don't be scared though, it's going to be ok. Mommy and Daddy have read that it helps with our health and even helps us live longer.:) Plus you'll get even more attention and extra goodies.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Charlie, hugs, hugs.
Hope you feel better soon, me too, I learned about neutering the hard way, had to wear those lamp shade around my neck for days, tsk! tsk!
Love ya, get well soon buddy.
Charlie's mom, please give Charlie hourly treats, my mom used to do that to speed my recovery, and it worked like miracle!

The Animal Doctor said...

Oh, Charlie, you mean-?????

Go ask Moy about it- ( Jappy whispering) his boy bits were chopped off and the most humiliating part is, his pictures during the surgery are all over the internet!

But don't you worry pal. Moy got over it. I would have agreed to be new-terd so I won't go crazy when girl dogs go in heat here in our street. But I am already 5 or 6 years old ( hehe i forgot my birfday) and the Secretary does not want to entertain any risk.

Hey, we want to make you feel better. Do email us your postal address so we can send you something for christmas.

lovelots, Jappy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo won't miss 'em a bit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
Oh-oh!
I hope everything went well. Take it easy and you will be like new soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Aki and Poopie said...

aw... you sure look sad Charlie. youre still very brave to go through it though. hats.. er wigs off to you buddy!

drooly kisses,

Aki

White Dog Blog said...

Charlie, tell mom that she can just use her creativity and stuff around the house to make some great outfits...like a scarf and chains to be a fortune teller...or aluminum foil to make a cape and headgear to be a Martian...or cut a side out of a box, put it over and call it Charlie TV...or just hop into the laundry basket and cover yourself up with clothes to be dirty laundry...I am sure if you both put your heads together that you will come up with comething perfect!