Saturday, November 28, 2009

Something to be thankful for...


We're off to the beach tomorrow. Yay! I hope the waves are not to scary and the resort dogs will like me. My mom packed my things earlier. I supervised, of course. I made sure she brought enough treats and toys to keep me busy for the loooonngg car ride (4 - 5 hours!)

Will post pictures next. I hope everyone enjoy their weekend. Ciao!

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Have fun!

We khan't wait to see your pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - oooh, we love the beach, you lucky pup! Like Khyra we can't wait to see your piccies!! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
That picture is beautiful!
I am sure you are going to have a great time!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

You are going to have so much fun at the beach. I am sure the resort dogs will like you. How could they not?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Play well.
Sally Ann