Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My red bandanna

I have received so many Christmas cards and presents this year. From Mexico (Thank you Lorenza!) to Australia (Thank you Willow, Tess, Noah and Lucy!). The mailman came almost everyday to deliver me something. My hoomans did not even receive one Christmas card (zilch!). But, since I got tons of it, I just shared my cards with them.

My favorite gift is this red bandanna that the Animal Doctor, the Secretary and the dogs from the Animal house sent me (along with my favorite treats, Yummy!)

It looks so good on me that I've been wearing it since I received it. My mom has tried to remove it several times but I would always protest and demand that she put it back on.

Fast forward to Christmas eve, they were all opening presents and forgot about giving me my share, so I'm trying to make myself heard in this picture.


Finally, I got the present they bought for me - A really big doggy bone!


Yummy!


How was your Christmas? I hope you had fun.

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It looks PAWESOME on woo!

I'm glad woo had a furry merry khristmas!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
You look very handsome wearing your red bandana!
Glad to know you got my card!
My family did not get a single one either!
that bone is huge! Great present!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

Oh, Charlie, you look dashing in your red bandana! I hope you enjoyed your bone.

Love,
Teddy Bear

White Dog Blog said...

Charlie, you look very handsome in your bandana! That bone is as big as the gigantic one that Isis sent to me...it is really delicious. It sounds as though your Christmas was a great celebration. I hope the New Year brings you a entire year of grand adventures, tasty treats, delightful surprises, oodles of family togetherness...and unlimited love!

Prints the Cat said...

Such a beautiful bandanna. Red is your color! How nice of you to share your cards with your family. I got way more cards than my parents did.

Sumo said...

Halu, Charlie! Aba naku, bagay talaga sa iyo iyan! At na-neuter ka na pala! Ako, intact pa rin! Aroooo! Sori pero di me chat talaga. Medyo may allergy si Sweepy kaya ako muna dalaw sa mga friends! Nakuha mo ba ang card namin?

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - you look so handsome in your red bandanna, it really does suit you! Hey - our humans couldn't get over how much stuff we got either - he he he! Us doggies just can't help being charming and popular can we, he he he! Mmmm - that bone looked yummy too - slurp! Glad you had a good Christmas - hope you have a fun New Year too! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, SWEET CHARLIE!
May it be the start to a pawsome new year.
Love ya lots!

White Dog Blog said...

Is it the New Year there, yet? wishes for all of the best in 2010and thanks for becoming my friend.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

I think you look quite handsome. Have a happy happy new year.
Mack