Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thoughtful gestures


A couple of weeks ago, my mommy received this wonderful card from


My mom loves it very much. My Uncle Charlie just died then and thoughtful gestures such as these helped her though the hard moments.

I did not have the chance to get to know my Uncle Charlie well. I only met him once. My mom introduced him to me and my siblings. We played a lot and he didn't mind that we were so rowdy around him. He even shared his toys with us.

My mom also recently met with other dog mommies- the mommy of the Piappies, Sweepy and Sumo's Keeper and the Secretary of the Greenwoods pack. They spent time talking about the dogs a lot. The Secretary even baked bone-shaped biscuits for us.

But, I wish next time the dogs could come also so that we can meet each other and play. I learned how to do "roll-over" this week and I can show it to them. I bet I could get more dog biscuits that way!

Max



11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was a beaWOOtiful khard!

Teddy and Sierra are furry nice furiends - Merdie and I shared some yummy treats from them!

That is khool your mom got to meet The Piappies Mommy!

Bloggers are the furry best!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Teddy Bear said...

Awww, Maxie, we loved your Uncle Charlie. One day we will all have to get together for a global DWB event. Wouldn't that be fun?! You've already learned to roll over? That is pawesome!:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

The Animal Doctor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Animal Doctor said...

Awww Max, Im sure you are doing a great job making your Mom happy after all that she'd been through with Uncle Charlie's passing.

I am drooling for puppy breath ( I hope you still have it). I have been wanting to meet the Wai pups and now that youre officially adopted, I wanna meet you too. I hope the Mommies can work a date for another meet up. hehehe

Visit us in the clinic if you have time, your next vaccination and wellness check up is on us. How about it? :)

~ The Secretary

Lorenza said...

Hi, Max!
They sent your mom a beautiful card!
Glad to know you are doing a good job learning tricks!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

What thoughtful friends Teddy, Sierra and their pawrents are! We are so happy that you have come into her life to make your mom smile again...you are so smart, already learning the roll over trick! Bloggers ARE the best!

White Dog Blog said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Maxie. Hope you get extra time with mom AND maybe a trip to the park.

White Dog Blog said...

Maxie,
Does your sister live nearby so that you can play together and leave when she becomes a pain or do you live together?

Maxie said...

My sister lives next door. Such a pain, I tell you. She likes to steal my toys and keep it for herself.

Maxie

Sweepy said...

Hi, Maxie!
I want to join the hoomans meeting too but Keeper thinks it would be too difficult to carry a SuperDog!

Popsy Sumo says "Hi" and "Kamusta" but Popsy is really just shy.

I hope your Mom is ok and that you bring laughter to her sad days just like I do to Keeper. It is difficult when hoomans get misty eyed thinking of angel dogs...

Piappies World said...

Hi there Maxie!

So sorry that our silly mom has not emailed you their get together photos. She actually thought she has sent them already. See, I told you she's silly!

You Uncle Charlie was a very special pup and we are happy that you have come to keep your mom company. You are just too adorable! *cuddles*

For sure, Uncle Charlie is happily watching over you and your Mommy at the rainbow bridge. Weeeee!

- Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai, Wai-Max & the Piappies