Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maxie's Mischief Vol.1 - The case of the missing shirt

Hello there!

This morning, I snuck inside my grandpa's room while he was getting ready to go out. I greeted him good morning, gave him a kiss, which is when I saw the shirt on the bed. While his back was turned, I gingerly reached for the shirt, quietly went out of the room and went downstairs where I hid the shirt among my many toys.

A few minutes later, I heard him looking for his shirt and after a few seconds he shouted "MAXIE!" and went down to find me. I showed him where I hid the shirt but refused to give it back. I ran, with the shirt in my mouth, and grandpa went after me. We went round and round the dining table. By the time he caught me, he was so amused and exhausted that he decide to let it pass and tickled me instead. Hahaha My Grandpa is so easy!!

My day has been productive so far. How about yours?



5 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

You did a great job of getting the fun started.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Haaa!
I just can imagine your Grandpa trying to catch you!
Good job, Maxie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a great fitness trainer woo are!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

I love the Grampa shirt game! Great way to start the day Maxie! Some loving and some tickling and LOTS of smiles for everyone.

JD and Max said...

Hi Maxie - wow, you have trained your grandpa well, what's your secret?! Max likes to take socks, they're his pawsonal favourite, but he says he might give a shirt a to after reading thos post of yours! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.