Monday, July 19, 2010

The new window

Mommy installed this new window and I was fascinated by it because there is another puppy on the other side. I keep going back so I can look at the puppy again. Can you see?


I kept looking at the puppy and want to be friends with it but it seems that it is not interested. I bark bark barked at it but it just stared back at me. That made me really sad.


I asked my mom why the puppy does not want to play. She said I'm a silly boy because thats my reflecshun. OH my reflecshun! I stared at it and realized Im such a handsome boy!

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Of course you are a very handsome boy!
I loved your post, Maxie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

You are a handsome boy, Max! Sierra had the same reaction the first time she saw herself in the mirror.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

JD and Max said...

Hi Maxie - that is a pawsome window 'cos it means there's 'double the Max', he he he!! One of our local shops has a mirrored shop-front and we're fascinated every time we walk past it! We bet that window reveals that the handsome doggie gets more handsome every day!! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mirror mirror on the wall.

Who's the most handsome boy of all?

Why - it's you, silly Max.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your mommy is khwite nice to let woo see that woo are furry handsome!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

White Dog Blog said...

Max, you are a VERY handsome boy...and that pup in the mirror will ALWAYS be there for you to talk to and admire!