Saturday, December 11, 2010

Peekture Peekture


My mum wents trigger-happy with her flashbox again and got my peekture taken last night.



I gots a new Boomerang Squeaky toy



This eees for my passport.



This eees my uncle. He loves to cuddle.


Today, I went back to the skool where my aunt works (She eees a teacher). I ran around and she gots me a video going after little brown birds.

There eees a puddle of water where I would rest in between. My mum told us I look like I plays in the mud again. I gots another bath after the trip. ARRRGGHHH I hates baths!!!



I is a good runner, don't you think?

8 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh yes, Maxie, you are a great runner. How did you get so muddy - we don't see any mud there? Ciara loves to get her paws muddy - you two would have lots of fun doing zoomies together.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Maxie said...

Hi OP Pack, Dirt just tends to stick to my wet fur.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are khwite the pawesome runner!

I LOVE your grey 'sokhks' -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Piappies World said...

Hello there Maxie!

You're growing up to be such a handsome pup!

We are glad to see you again telling us about your adventures. We hope that we can post more often.

Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max

Teddy Bear said...

Hi Maxie, we love your muddy paws. And you are an excellent runner.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

White Dog Blog said...

You are a very good runner, Maxie! It looks like you are wearing mud colored boots. Your photos truly capture the handsome boy that you are!

White Dog Blog said...

Please stop by my blog on Tues. and Wed. to help me celebrate my 2000 post and my 6th Barkday! I am having a comment-a-thon to benefit canine cancer research and would love for you to leave me a lot of comments.

JD and Max said...

Hiya Maxie,

We hope you had a fun Christmas with LOTS of fun and running! YOu are a great runner - and we think your muddy paws look like great fun. A muddy dog is a happy dog - at least that's what we tell FH anyway, he he he!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.