Yup, I is fired my mum for bieng being bad in posting in my page. I has lotz of adventures but did she posted them? No, not a single one.
Sooo, I is doing the riting myselp. Forgives my grammer and speling, I is only 8 months old en not have been to grammer school yet. Also, Im is not used to typing on computer wit my big furry paws. THIS EES HARD! But, I pramis I is going to post at least one adventure every wik.
Last wik, while my mom was away, I wents with my Aunt to her work where there ees a BIG playground. I played en played even when it was rain. So my footsies was all muddy.





8 comments:
Isn't playing in the mud just another way to get a start on a pawdicure?
Good to see you again, Maxie. And your typing is just fine:)
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I'm glad woo decided to take matters into your own paws!
I khan't wait to see more of your fun!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Maxie! Reading your post at some part is like having a tongue twister challenge, yet the message has been delivered.
I already add your blog to Chuchie's blog (right sidebar, look for Maxie). I hope you can add her to your online furry friends as well.
We sure missed you Maxie! Glad to see you took things into your own paws and are back. Mud is just part of the fun of adventuring! Enjoy. We look forward to hearing the stories.
Hi Maxie, we miss you!!! We're so glad to see you.:) How cool you were able to go to work with your Aunt.:) We hope your Mom is back from her trip.:) We can't wait to hear about more of your adventures.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Hello Maxie!
Great to see you back and in control of your blog. We tried to fired piappies mom since she has been bad with updating our posts but we got into trouble with the pooter since all 7 of us wanted to type and we ended up with just lots of senseless words.
Piappies Mom says she'll make you her inspiration to update our posts too!
Hoomans can really be headaches sometimes.
We are so happy to see you back, Maxie!!!
Love,
Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Pai & Wai-Max
Maxie my boy! I see that you've been having some adventures lately. You can never have too much of that good stuff. But I hope you're doing fine, are you done with your antibiotics?
Take care my friend.
Your Kuya Jappy
Woof Maxie! I'm glad you discovered the PC. You can get somebody else to type for you. I'm latey myself. Too lazy and the weather is purrfect for sleeping...like right now...
Post a Comment