Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free Myra

Myra's parents work very hard and they have to leave her alone most of the time. She looks so sad in these pictures, as if begging to be let out.
After her parents leave in the morning, I can hear her howling, asking that they come back and not leave her. It's heartbreaking. Sometimes, when she starts barking, I plead my mom if I could visit her and keep her company.

Oftentimes, I think of ways on how I could free her so we can play together. So far, I have not been successful. Maybe I can ask my mom for help.





2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
Poor Myra!
I have never been in a cage but I think I would not be happy!
My mom works all day but thankfully I spend the day with my grandparents.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

White Dog Blog said...

Poor Myra. You are a good friend to want to free her. Maybe her parents could find a room or place that would allow her more freedom than a crate does...it IS sad to spend all day locked up.