Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet Myra


She's one of the sweetest and friendliest dog ever. She would greet anyone, tail wagging and would never refuse a pat on the head or a belly rub. She loves to be with people and gets along with everyone. My mom met her when she was still a puppy after she was adopted by mom's cousin. It was then that mommy decided she would like to have a puppy just like Myra. So she adopted ME!


Everyday, Myra and I play together. We run around, wrestle and bite each other's face.



She could easily pin me down.
But, when the play gets too rough..

The game would stop and Myra would hide from me under one of the chairs.

Until we agree that it would be much better to just lounge around, bask in the sun..


and pose for our pictures.



(Notice that unlike Myra, I remain on the floor- Its because Mom told
me that dogs are not supposed to get up on chairs and sofas. BOO!)

11 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Oh boy oh boy, you have a new sister. Myra is a cutie. I hope you are having fun teaching her the ropes, Charlie.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Trudis said...

hey charlie,
we should have a round of bitey face too! i am sooo good at it. my brother jappy is a spitz too ( you can see him in our sidebar) but i think he can match our stamina! hihihi

me, trudis

Hana said...

Hi Charlie (and Myra). My name is Hana the Dog. I saw you over at Casper D Dog's blog and thought I'd come by to visit you. It is fun having lots of eskie blogging friends!

If you don't mind, maybe one day I could post about you and introduce you to the other dog and cat bloggers. Would that be okay?

Hana said...

Charlie, I made a short introduction about you on my blog! Hope you come to visit me. (and hope it's okay that I posted about you.)

Casper said...

Wow! Looks like you guys have such great fun playing together.

Maxie said...

Hi Hana, thanks for introducing me to your friends. I would love to be your friend and add your link to my blog.

I frequently visit your blog and I think you are a beautiful eskie. I think your mom is very creative.

Hello Teddy Bear, Trudis and Casper:
Myra is a cutie pie but I concede that she's the clear winner in our bitey face game although I am much bigger than her.

Charlie

Aki and Poopie said...

hey charlie...

sorry we were so out of touch the last few days. manang said this is not yet the end of our blogging drought. blame it on her mad work schedule... booo...

we just remembered. we have lots of spitz acquaintances too. back when manang was in QC, her landlady had a spitz named 'Lucky', while in her hometown, her friend also has a puppy named.. hmmm... Lucky! go figure.

anyho, we just dropped by to check how you are doing.

have you gone to DWB already? its in our sidebar, if ever you're interested.

hope to play bitey-face with you soon!

drooly kisses,

Aki and Poopie

Hana said...

Charlie, something weird is going on. When I go to your home page today, all I get is the header, right navigation bar, and footer which is your birthday countdown. The post content is missing. This happens on both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Maybe if I reboot my machine the posts will appear again. (I'm able to post a comment now because the left nav bar shows the prior post links. It's your home page that seems to be wacky for me today).

Hana said...

Hi Charlie,
When I go to your blog now, I can see all the posts and content! I think it is working this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

pssh sometimes i steal my hooman's chairs and lay there instead! MUAHAHA!

Lacy said...

w00fs, Myra iz a cutie...

b safe,
~rocky~