Hi Charlie, Welcome to blogging! I would like to be your friend. Please visit my blog and you will see that we have lots in common. Tell your mom to check out Isis's blog as well, Sister there is an amazing photographer and she does wonderful plant and Eskie photos.
Real name: Maximilian, nicknames- Max, Maxie, and Maxie Doodle;
Angel Charlie's real name is Charles but had many nicknames including Payaba (which means love in a Filipino dialect), fur ball and Barley.
3 comments:
Hm, your Mom hasn't learned that whenever she brings out the camera, she's supposed to take photos of YOU! Good job teaching her the rules!
Hi Charlie,
Welcome to blogging! I would like to be your friend. Please visit my blog and you will see that we have lots in common. Tell your mom to check out Isis's blog as well, Sister there is an amazing photographer and she does wonderful plant and Eskie photos.
Hi Hana, I am having fun training my mom. Hahaha
Hi Siku Marie, I would love to be your friend! I'll add your link to my blog. I'll visit Isis' blog as well.
Post a Comment