Thursday, February 26, 2009

Summer is here!

Today was a fun day. Mom decided Myra needed a break so she helped me get her out. Myra was delighted. We zoomed around, inspected the plants and played bitey face for hours.

Because it was getting hotter, mom decided we need to cool off. She took a strange looking big ropey thing and turned on the faucet. Water gushed from the big ropey thing.

The weatherman confirmed that summer season has already started. Mom doesn't like the summer time because it can be very hot and humid where we are located.

That shower of water felt so refreshing!
I found out that Myra is afraid of water. She ran away and hid from us. No amount of cajoling would make her want to play. I don't get why she was afraid of it. It was sooo fun! I want to play with it. I tried so hard to catch every drop but I couldn't stop it by myself.
When it was over, Myra told me "See, you are not so smart because now you are all wet and your mom will have to give you a bath".

I told her "Not so smart, eh. How come I can still beat you at bitey face!"

7 comments:

NESSA the hovawart said...

Hi, Charlie,
nice to meet you. I have never meet your breed..yet:-)
Here in Slovenia is cold and I can hardly wait for summer....
Kisses and hugs,
Nessa

Maxie said...

Hi Nessa! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Summer in the Philippines is oppresively hot so they usually let me play with water.

Love,
Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
That is a great way to be refreshed!
Here is hot too and its still winter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

What a fun time you had with the water. I hope you can convince Myra to enjoy the water. You are right, it is very refreshing!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Anonymous said...

I like the water! its grand! But only when i say so. :) i've added you to my friends list :)

Maxie said...

Thanks Isis,

I love water also but only when they let me play with it. I hate taking baths.

Hana said...

Wow, you sure look like you're having tons and tons of fun playing with the water. Maybe I should try that someday. Somehow I don't think I'll like it.

Great pics!