A new rope toy! Yay!!!
My absolute favorite past time is to play with my chew toys. You can't see it from this picture but I already put bite marks on this one.
At first, I didn't want to share it with anyone and just played with it alone, growling at anyone who would dare take it from me (My uncle always teases me about taking my toys away!) Later on, I decided it would be better to play tug-o-war with it with Mommy.



5 comments:
Hi Charlie!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
My Uncle also had a Japanese Spitz in the Philippines when he and Mommie were growing up. His name was Boomer and he looked just like you. I think we are cousins coz Eskies and Japanese Spitz look very similar. Yes please add my blog to your link list. I will add yours to mine.
Woof!
Casper
Hi Charlie, boy are you cute! It's so nice to meet you! How are you doing in the Philippines?
Love,
Teddy Bear
Hi Teddy and Casper,
Thank you for being my first furry friends and for adding me on your blog.
I am doing fine here. I'm the only dog in the family so I get plenty of attention.
Right now, the temperature is getting hotter and my Mom is telling me that soon we have to shorten my beautiful mane again (like what she did last summer). But, no worries because she said they will grow back anyway.
I am jealous of both of you because I have never seen snow in my life. Oh well, I would have to be content with standing in front of the fan.
Your friend from the Philippines,
Charlie
hello Charlie. we are always glad to find filipino doggy bloggers.
i have a couple of good friends from the Philippines too... see my blogroll- Sweepy, Sumo, Bogart and The Animal Doctor (who has lots of Spitzes!). They are all located in Luzon
manang goes to manila often so maybe she can drop by and play with you one of these days.
drooly kisses,
Aki
btw,
you can join the DWB community too.. im sure youll meet lots of doggie friends out there.
check our side bar.. Dogs with Blogs..
good luck!
drooly kisses,
Aki
Post a Comment