Thursday, February 19, 2009

Uh oh!

There are too many rules in this house. I can’t get up on the furniture. I can’t play with their stuff. I can’t chew the rug. I can’t pee on the plants. I try to behave and follow the rules but today the bed is just too tempting.



I love to rub my face against the soft sheets.




This feels so nice!




The soft breeze makes me sleepy.

Uh oh! I think someone's coming!

Hi Mommy!

Mom: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE BED?!

Ummm…it’s not my fault...the bed called me and...umm...

I think I need to speak to my lawyer first.

8 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

How can they expect you to NOT lie on the bed? It is so soft and inviting! When I go there (my humans gave up on the the "no furniture" rule) I sometimes like to push the blankets back and just lie on the sheets on pillows. Dad says that I am providing turn-back service for bedtime.

I would be thrilled if you added me as a friend, may I do the same?

Lacy said...

w00f's Charlie, Hana tolded me about u, nice to meeted u...heehee me likes the big bed tooo...and u nap like me does..

b safe,
~rocky~

Hana said...

You look so cute rolling around on the bed! I do that too! And I like to roll around on my parents' clothes and push the pillows off the bed.

Maxie said...

Hi Siku Marie, of course you may add me as a friend. I'm so glad that I have so many friends now.

Thank you for taking my side guys. I think its not fair that only the humans get to sleep on the bed.

Teddy Bear said...

Beds are the funnest places to roll in!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
You can break a rule from time to time!
Specially that of not being allowed on the big bed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Schmoopy said...

Love it!!! AWESOME!!!

Hugs,

Schmoopy, Sassy, Mia & Kate XO <3

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I'm a good friend of Hana's and I wanted to come and say hi. Yep, I'm a cat, but I have a lot of woofie friends. It is nice to meet you and you are very handsome!
--JB