Monday, March 2, 2009

I saw something on the chair. It's brown, shaped like a bone and as soft as my stuffie.
Hmmm..this must belong to me. Mommy must have bought me a new toy to play with.
I smelled it, tasted it and tried to play with it.

But, grandma told me I couldn't play with it because its not mine. She said I'll rip it apart in a second. Not fair! I know this is for me. Just look at it! Doesn't that look like a stuffie for a dog like me? I'll try to take it again when they're not looking. I know they'll give in somehow. Hehehe.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
A bone stuffie that is not for you??
Hmmmm.... no... it must be yours!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

I think your Grandma just wants it for herself. Maybe she plays with it while you are out? :-)