You are so sweet Charlie! I like to be close to my mom when she works with the laptop on the bed but I tend to put my butt on it! Kisses and hugs Lorenza
Charlie, I sit like that with MY mom...and she gets all teary sometimes about having me around. When she paints, I sometimes sit behind her leaning against her back...she likes that, too.
Real name: Maximilian, nicknames- Max, Maxie, and Maxie Doodle;
Angel Charlie's real name is Charles but had many nicknames including Payaba (which means love in a Filipino dialect), fur ball and Barley.
3 comments:
You are so sweet Charlie!
I like to be close to my mom when she works with the laptop on the bed but I tend to put my butt on it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Charlie,
I sit like that with MY mom...and she gets all teary sometimes about having me around. When she paints, I sometimes sit behind her leaning against her back...she likes that, too.
I think moms are easy to please.
Love,
Charlie
Post a Comment