I think it's wonderful that I have friends I could play with. Myra is one of my oldest friends and I love spending time with her.
We are very different, both in appearance and personality. I am bigger than her, my ears are larger and I have brown nose and eyes. Myra's ears are upright. Her nose and eyes are both black.

(Charlie)

(Myra)
Myra is friendly and sweet, I am naughty and rowdy. Myra would greet anyone, while I am more wary of strangers and would cock my head until I figure that the person is worth knowing. I would come when I am called, Myra would opt to ignore her dad. I like to play with water while Myra is afraid of it.
I met her when I was barely 3 months old. We clicked instantly and have been friends since. We loved wrestling and playing bitey face then.


( I am the one with the yellow collar)Almost two years later, we still love playing the same games.
We share toys and treats. We really enjoy each other's company.
(See the size difference?)


It's a good thing she lives right next door, I could always visit her if I want to play. I would just give my mom a really good stare to convey the message. Sometimes, Myra would come by and visit me. Sometimes, mom and I would take her along as we walk around the nieghborhood. Of course, we get a fair amount of attention, as people would always stop by and admire our furry white coats. But, we're used to it.
We get into all kinds of mischiefs when were together but we don't really mind getting scolded because we always have a grand time. Often, we would get into trouble because we would play tag team and chase the cats away. It's so fun! It's great to have a friend!



10 comments:
It is so wonderful to have such a special best friend right next door! You two look spectacular together; it is easy to see why people stop and notice when you go out together. Friendship is precious, Charlie, be sure to let her know how much she means to you.
So lucky to have a friend so close. you two look very cute together no wonder people stop to stare.
How wonderful to live right next door to your BFF. I bet you guys love it! I loved the puppy pictures of you and myra.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Hi, Charlie!
I can see you and Myra get along pretty well and have lots of fun together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
WOW So much fluffy whiteness in one place!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
PeeS Mummy said she is still trying to find you some nice presents fur Pay it Forward.
Hi Charlie
Thanks fur checking out my post. I know that Suzuki has your pee-mail address so I will get it off of her and email you the questionnaire shortly.
Hugs from the Stud
Scooby Doo
Hello Charlie!
That is soooo fun that your BFF is right next door! You guys must have fun all the time!
By the way, you are just precious!
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie
Pareng Charlie,
Naku sobrang cute si Myra!
Na-miss ko tuloy si Pica.
So awesome that Myra lives next door to you. Looks like you have great fun together. That's so great!
Charlie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love to get a rock or shell from the Phillippines for my mom's coffee table! You and Myra looks so much alike and it's great that you are friends. My best friend is my dawg-brother Ziggy. He is HUGE and I am small but we get along great too. He's very friendly and I'm more standoffish. Like you, I've got to check someone out for awhile before I make my decision. I've decided, you're ok!
Pedro
Post a Comment