Sunday, October 18, 2009

Patience

I look positively bored in this picture - that's because I am! I like to be with my mom everywhere and I wait for her to finish working. But, waiting time can really be very boring.

To alleviate my suffering, I would bring toys with me and play with them while she works. I would often drop it on her lap so she'll have a clue that I'm bored. I usually have a stuffie with me. Last Friday, however, I brought my red squeaky football with me.



What do you do when your parents are at work?

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlie!
I like to be right beside my mom while she is on the computer. I do the same as you do! I take my pink ball and I ask to her to throw it away. And it is funny to see her with one hand on the laptop and the other throwing the ball!
I hope you are having a nice weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Bear said...

You're such a good son. I never leave my Mom's side either. I hope that your Mom finished her work quickly so she was able to play ball with you. When my Mommy and Daddy both worked, I went to work with Daddy. Since Mom has been laid off, I am enjoying every minute of being home with my favorite lady.

Love,
Teddy Bear

JD and Max said...

Hi Charlie - you look very cute playing with your red squeaky ball. We bet the squeaks really helped your mom to concentrate - he he he!

We sleep when our humans are out - they know this as they watch us on puppycam! Our male human is only out 2 or 3 days a week now and when he is we get a puppy sitter who comes round with his daschund and we have a great time! We think we're quite lucky as we have each other to keep ourselves amused - he he he!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a patient one woo are!

I like to be near Mom OR outside where I khan keep an eye on her!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mason Dixie said...

You do look very bored, I will play ball with you. =)

White Dog Blog said...

When I am with mom and she is working I either lie right next to her or in the doorway where I can chew on a bone. If I go to dad's office he lets me play hall ball--he throws my ball all of the way down the hall and I chase it...all of his coworkers pet me and give me treats. I think it is so cool that we can both be with our parents as they work. Have you found the perfect costume, yet. I look forward to seeing your picture in the contest. Mom says that she doesn't think it would be fair for me to enter since we are sponsoring the category.