Thank you very much for thinking about me. I believe that the healing vibes I received from my friends here and from the other side of the world were essential in my fast recovery. I feel much better, so much better that my cone was finally removed this morning.
My mom said I have been such a good patient because I always let her clean my wound and put ointment on it. So, today, I got a special treat.....


Momma gave me a few bites of her french fries. Yummy!!!



14 comments:
Welcome back Charlie, I'm so glad that you feeling well now. Enjoy your fries, may I have a piece too?
Love ya!
The healing power of french fries!
Nice to see woo feeling better!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Yay Charlie!!! I am so happy that you are now officially cone-free and hope you enjoyed every single french fry!
Hope you are celebrating Dona Nobis Pacem (Grant Us Peace)Day.
Charlie, I'm so glad to hear that you are all better.:) No more silly cones to make you bump into things and lots of great treats for being such a great patient.
Love,
Teddy Bear
I'm so glad your feeling better. Us Eskies need to stick together.
Mack
Hi, Charlie!
I am so happy to know you are doing so well!
And no more headcone for you!
You deserved those fries!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Charlie, Blogblast for Peace is an international movement. The goal is once a year, in early November, every blogger all over the world displays the banner for Dona Nobis Pacem (you can get it free and customize it at their website). Hopefully a worldwide network of bloggers is formed spending just one day advocating world Peace...cool, huh?
I love your holiday background! Glad you are feeling better.
Hi Charlie - glad to hear you're better now! And - oh - we wanted to lean right in and chomp that yummy fry right out of your mom's hand, he he he! You deserved that treat - we hope it was really scrummy! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
I made dad promise that we will post lots of pictures of the Recommitment Ceremony, which is on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I even get to wear a special necklace that Hana's mom made for me; it has hearts on it!
Hi there Charlie!
Just found your blog and we hope we can be friends. We are happy that your wound has healed better and we hope you get back in our paws and have more play time.
Hope you can visit us at our world and meet us too.
Thankies
-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet
Charlie (and his mom),
Thanks for following our Recommitment Ceremony stories. It is very exciting that our Special Day is going to be shared with friends halfway around the world.
Hello, you naughty suture-eating friend. I'm so glad you finally recovered. You put everybody through grief for a while. You should always follow your doctor's orders from now on, okay?
Happy Thanksgiving, my special friend. I have a message for you on my blog.
Post a Comment