This is a late Thanksgiving post because we have been quite busy the past few days. But, I believe we should use each and every moment to be thankful for the blessings we receive.
First, I am blessed with a good home. I am fortunate to live with my family who are just very happy to spoil me. Thankful for a mom who looks forward to spending time with me and is very happy to be at the receiving end of my doggy kisses.
Second, I am healthy, and happy that I got through my neutering procedure. (whew!) I have a special condition called Cryptoorchidism, which will put me at a higher risk of testicular cancer had I not been neutered.
Third, I am happy to have stumbled upon this dog-loving community known as DWB which makes it easier for me to connect with my pals from all over the world. I love reading your posts and learning about how you enrich the lives of your families.
We got this award from Siku, who thanked me for being a special blessing. Thank you Siku for being a blessing too. I enjoy reading about your daily adventures with your mom and dad. We should be thankful that we have very nice parents who care for us.
Now, I would like to pass this award to my friends:
1. Aki and Poopie
2. The Secretary, Jappy, Trudis, Moymoy, Scarlet
3. The Piappies
4. Sally Ann and Mack
5. Sumo, the dog who blogs in Filipino



6 comments:
Khongrats!
Well pawed!
We all have soooo much to be thankful fur!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
An award very well deserved, Charlie.:)
Love,
Teddy Bear
Congratulations on your Award!
We are very lucky, right??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Thank you for the award, Charlie. We are also thankful to have known you,and to have you as our friend. :)
By the way, we had donors from Plainview, Mandaluyong. If you were the one who sent to our blog, thank you so much!
~ Jappy
Hi Charlie - this is a wonderful post, it's never too early or late to be thankful for what we have. We're thankful every day for a nice, loving home and we know our humans are thankful for us! Big schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Hello Charlie,
Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing the wonderful award with us.
So sorry that we were not able to see it sooner. Mommy has been busy with work and has been a bit behind with updating our blog. Ho hum... She did promise to make it up soon.
We hope we can follow each other's blogs and share our adventures together. =)
Thankies again and see you in our world please.
-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet
Post a Comment