The place was beautiful and the weather was perfect. I could finally see why my mom would want to live here. After resting for a while, mom took me for a walk on the beach. It was off-season (summer is around March - June), so there were only a few people on the beach.
"Hey mama! Don't leave me here! Don' go in the water,
I can't rescue you if you drown!"
She kept asking me to get in the water. I really like to try. If only those waves were out of the way. The beach was like a big tub of water and I hate baths, so I hope you can understand my predicament.



My mom stood her ground and kept calling for me. She said it either I get in or she will leave me on the shore by myself. Told her I'm fine with that and I ran the other way back to the resort. I ran so fast that she had to rush back and get me back to the beach. But, I'm way faster so by the time she caught me, she was out of breath. Hehehehe...It was not captured on camera, but later that day I finally got over my fear of water. They were begging that I join them. So I did and played on the water, only pulling back when the waves become too huge for me. I still don't know how to swim, though, maybe I could try that on our next trip to the beach.


We played all afternoon and watched the sun set. We sat on the beach and reflected on the beautiful day and the blessings received - my toys, my treats and the scrumptious dinner we will have later.


The next morning, we explored the shores again. It was so early that we had the beach to ourselves. My mom let me off my leash and I zoomed all over the place.
Later on, they went on a small boat to this beautiful island with pristine blue waters and powdery white sand. I was left behind with my lola because I did not have a life vest and my mom was afraid I would jump into the Pacific Ocean . Too bad because the island is so beautiful.
















9 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful location with lots of beach to run on! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. It was VERY brave of you to test the water; the waves scare me, too. You look angelic sleeping next to your mom, Charlie.
Hi, Charlie!
Sure was pawesome that your mom went running to chase you!
That place is beautiful! And you sure did it great playing with the waves!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Aww such a beautiful place! Even if we have never gone on a vacation, it feels like we just did, looking at your photos. Thanks a lot Charlie!
~ lovelots,Jappy
What great pikhs!
AND what great times woo had!
Mom went ahhhhhh ovFUR the sleepy woo pikhs at the end!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Wowee, Zambales look beautiful! I'm so glad that you played in the ocean. Didn't you love it? I'm so glad that you had such an enjoyable vacation.
Love,
Teddy Bear
Just beautiful! The water looks so clear! I wish I was on that island right now!
Pedro
Hi Charlie - oh, that looked like paradise! We LOVE our beach but we wish we had white sands with turquoise sea. That sunrise was amazing - we're so pleased you got to experience it all and we hope you get to go back again soon! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.
Hi Charlie!! I looked at part 1 and part 2 and boy oh boy, it sure looked like you had a great time, even if you weren't able to go that island. I am glad you had fun with the water and learned to go in. Next time, I am SURE your Mom will buy you a life vest so you can go into the boat with her. That is neat you have been in the Pacific Ocean. My Angel sister Hana didn't like water and would always try to avoid it. She had never been in the Pacific Ocean but has seen it many many times. Thanks for taking us on the tour with you. I have never been to Zambales but now I feel like I've been there.
Charlie, be sure to visit my blog on Tuesday, Dec. 22nd.
Post a Comment